Monday, April 19, 2010

Gwen Stefani on the roof??

My Drama class is venturing into the history of musical theatre..We know about Oklahoma!, and Sound of Music. Now we are watching The Fiddler on the Roof.

Now, mind you I have never seen this movie however, I was still extremley excited to see it.

I am enjoying the crazy dancing and catchy songs. My friend Jennifer says " Hey this is the best part. Watch his dance." So my eyes are GLUED to the projector screen and I am ready for something gut busting. I hear the song begin to start. " If I were a rich man. Dada dada da da dada dada da da dadada..." What?! And I hear it again.. " If I were a rich man. Dada dada da da dada dada da da dadada..." NO!

I am trippin. My head begins to play its own song. "If I were a rich girl. Nana nana nana na na nana nana nanana... Where had I heard this song before... "See I'd have all the money in the world..If I were a...." *Gasp* Gwen Stefani.

Gwen Stefani *bit that song. I can never look at her the same again..





*Bite-To rip off another person's style, especially with respect to music or fashion. From early hip-hop culture.(Urban Dictionary)

No comments: