Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making the Hard Choices

Making choices in life is just not fun.

It puts so much stress on me.

What if I make the wrong decision.

That one mistake could alter my life forever!





Worry no more because I have a full proof guide to making choices as a teenager.



Step 1: What are your choices?

-Think of (or write down) what all your choices are.



Step 2: What are their consequences?

-Think of (or write down but that could take forever) the possible consequences to each of the choices you have.



Step 3: How will each of these choices make you feel?

-Which choices make you happy, sad, angry or are you just complacent?



Step 4: How will each of these choices make those around you feel?

-Which choices do you think will make your peers feel bad or upset?



Step 5: Action!!

-Now choose and put your choice to action!!





Now I know that nobody wants to sit down and follow these five steps for each choice they make.



No!- I am thirsty. Orange juice or Apple juice? Let me look at my steps....



Yes-He cheated on me. Key his car then break up with him or just break up with him? LOOK AT YOUR STEPS!!!




FUN FACT: People that never weight their choices are typically BULLIES!

No comments: