Friday, December 19, 2008

Sophmore Reflection...

Half the year is done. I wish i could turn back the hands of time and live it all again. There are so many things I would do differently. You never who you affect when you do or say certain things until it is too late. This year has had so much drama. I have lost friends and made friends. I have been up all night debating topics, wrestling with my own thoughts. I have grown more in this one semester than I have my entire life. When I first started tenth grade, I hated it, every aspect of it. The hallways were dark, the teachers did not know me, and the food seemed to taste worse than before. I wanted so badly to be a Junior high student again. To walk down that long, hill of a hallway towards Mamie's room and straight thought the door. I saw myself grabbing the first dry erase marker I could find and writing in big print "I love Mrs. Cuzzort." I told her about my hatred for this school after about the second day and she simply said to me " You will like soon enough, it just takes time." Sure it will, I thought. However I now realize she was right. As much as I love and miss the Junior High School I became so accustomed to. I could not go back. I have to move on and now that I have I can fully enjoy the High School. Although it has dark hallways, rude seniors and much more homework. I love it and I can not wait for the rest of this year.

1 comment:

Tammy Gillmore said...

What tremendous growth! Great post!